Sunday, July 22, 2012

What I've been doing...

If you follow me on instagram (@kendlehollis) my life seems pretty interesting. In reality, I don't do much. Right now my days consist of some serious wedding crafting, craigslist searching, application filling out, and trying to come up with a new business venture. I've decided I'm going to start my own company because I don't want to live my life trying to meet someone else's standards and build their business. I want to build my business and always be proud of what I'm doing. Anyways, enough serious talk for now. On to important topics!

Next Saturday night is my Bachelorette Party and I am getting soooo excited! My best friend Lindsey is an amazing planner and she literally has this party down to a science. I found some really fun Bachelorette Scavenger Hunts today online for us to try and complete while we are out. It's going to be so fun to get all the girls together in a worry free environment. We are meeting in Raleigh since it's the most central location to all of us at a hotel to get ready and socialize for a few hours. Then we are going to a pole dancing class at this really fun looking place, then dinner and out to a bar or two. It's going to be a new experience for all of us and I think it's really going to be fun. Of course I will happily report back on everything! Til then, this is what I've been doing (and taking pictures of) lately....





No comments:

Post a Comment