Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I just want to take a minute to brag

About Wedding Paper Divas! I first heard of them from a friend who ordered some birthday invites through their sister company, tinyprints.com. I ordered my Save-the-date cards first and was so thrilled with the quality and the uniqueness of the cards. They arrived really fast and the prices were great. It's wedding season and everyone I visit has multiple save-the-date cards on their refrigerators and i must say that my card is definitely one of the best. (I know I'm a smidge bias...) After such a great experience with my date cards, I decided to order my invites from there as well. I had searched high and low, in store and online for the perfect invite. I wanted something completely fresh and new and different from all the standard wedding invites everyone else has. I found exactly what I was looking for on weddingpaperdivas.com. The best part was, I could order samples of any invite before placing a huge order. I got 10 free samples and was able to see exactly what my cards would look like. At the time I placed my order, WPD was running several promotions and I ended up getting almost $100 off my total by being able to combine the promotions. I had the final copies in my hands days before my estimated delivery time. I just wanted them to know that have one super happy customer and I will recommend them to anyone. So if you're in the market for any type of wedding paper or really any type of printed works (they have tiny prints for parties, baby announcements, and thank you cards, Treat for greeting cards and even Business Tiny Prints for any business need!) check out WPD and I promise you will love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment