Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekend things (even though it's Wednesday)

Even though it costs me $56 a tank to do it, I went home this weekend for my dear friend Julie's wedding. It was perfect! She looked so gorgeous and Trey looked so proud he could pop! I'm so happy for them! I got to catch up with another girl I went to high school with, Cece, and I forgot how much I always liked her! We were comparing notes on what we were doing and what we'd heard other people were doing and once again it hit me how fast time flies. One girl is having another baby, another is on her second marriage, and yet some people have still never left home! We're coming up on our 5 years since graduation and I am no where near the same person I was then. Most of my old friends aren't either for that matter. We've all grown and changed and became people no one would recognize. It's just so strange when you run into someone from the past that you used to know better than yourself and they're now just another stranger. I guess one day I'll stop being so shocked, til then...

After some serious girl talk at the wedding, I got to spend some quality time with Luke and my brother, Michael. We shot potato cannons of course. But still, it was nice. Back to reality though, which includes agonizing system updates at work and trying to find a new place to work!

Rrroooooommmsss!!
Yep, that's my love.



No comments:

Post a Comment