Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Started off the week with the chillest weekend I've had in a long time. It included a much needed date night with my girls, followed by thinking not-so-appropriate thoughts about Zac Efron in "The Lucky One", and an entire Sunday in my pajamas. As far as work goes, I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant week. My load is ridiculous, but I just keep chipping away at it. Tonight I had a much needed yet flawed Skype date with my Lindsey and Megan. Flawed because they could see each other and hear me and I could only hear them and see no one. It was still perfect. Made me realize how much I do miss them in my every day life and how grateful I am to have them. We made a date for Tuesday to try the Hangout on Google+. We tried it tonight but all of us had to set up profiles and then find each other. Supposedly on Google+, once you do find your friends and add them to your "circles" it takes hours to update. Until then, you cant really do anything. Hopefully by Tuesday, everything will be updated and I can see both of their faces in our hangout. Anyone out there understand how Google+ works? It's no Facebook, that's for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment