Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm really trying not to get frustrated,

with the never ending-always-disappointing job search, but seriously, it's a bit overwhelming. So instead, I've thrown myself in every other possible direction. I've had some success with selling items on ebay. Especially since everything I've been selling I was just going to throw away anyway. I've made roughly $100 but it's taken me a month! I've also taken wedding decorations by storm and scrubbed off the labels of 200-ish wine bottles. This week I plan on finishing all the boutonnieres and bouquets. Mom and I have been slowly re-doing her house, last week was spent working on the kitchen, which I must say is turning out quite well. I know Luke is trying to be patient with me, but I also know I'm on a timeline here. He's trying not to show how stressed out he's getting about bills and being able to do the things we want to do. I just keep hoping and praying something turns up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment