Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sorry it's been a while,

Things have done nothing but continue to get crazy. First, I woke up the morning of my 23rd birthday legitimately feeling older. You know how every birthday someone asks you if you feel any older? I usually respond with "no,not really" because I don't. I always feel just as I did the day before. This year as I was staring at my ceiling I felt every bit of 23. At 23 I'm going to move back to my hometown, be jobless, get married and start a completely new life. This is the year I can't come back from. This year will change my world as I know it. Terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time.

Friday is my last day at Overton's. Friday night my coworkers are throwing me a goodbye party downtown and Sunday my parents are coming to help me move. The next time I'm in Greenville, I'll be visiting. What a crazy thought! My closet looks soo strange all empty. I visited my good friend, Kristina, this weekend in Swansboro for our friend's,George and Jill, wedding. I insisted we walk down the beach so I could just see it. I'll never live this close to it again. I wanna soak it all in.
My wonderful abandoned closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment