Saturday, April 7, 2012

Registering Blues

When I was little, the thought of being able to run loose in a huge department store with a scan gun putting anything and everything I could possibly want on a list for people to buy for me was the most exciting thing about being engaged. Now that I get that opportunity, its overwhelming! I mean, do I want to look at blue or green fiesta ware for the rest of my life? And am I really going to need a butter dish? I don't even know how to use a pressure cooker! Don't even get me started on trying to do everything online! Luke and I are 300 miles apart, so making time to go register for stuff the few days I see him are impossible so I'm registering online. Half the stuff in the store isn't offered on the website and most of the stuff online isn't in stores! Sorry for ranting, I'm just in an overwhelmed mood right now. Any advise for a stressed out bride-to-be? What would you put on your must have gift list?



No comments:

Post a Comment