Monday, April 9, 2012

50 days

"What I expect from my male friends is that they are polite and clean. What I expect from my female friends is unconditional love, the ability to finish my sentences for me when I am sobbing, a complete and total willingness to pour their hearts out to me, and the ability to tell me why the meat thermometer isn't supposed to touch the bone."-Anna Quindlen

I was just looking through my handy dandy planner and I realized that my 5 year run in Greenville will be slamming to a halt in a mere 50 days! I can't believe that such a big chapter in my story is almost over. I had date night Saturday night with my sweet friend Ashley and while we were sitting there venting about our jobs and our boys and our roommates, I realized our beloved date nights are almost over. I will always cherish my time spent is this dirty, traffic-y, crime-riddled, amazing city. I may have been born and raised in Alexis, but I grew up in Greenville. I learned more about myself and my friends and life in these last 5 years than I ever did in those first 18.

Most of all, I'm going to miss the people I've met. I know I will keep them as close friends for the rest of my life, no matter the distance. They have helped me become who I am today.
This one will ALWAYS be my favorite!!




No comments:

Post a Comment